If you are interested in helping Cievert improve healthcare, join us.
Just fill in the form below
We’re looking for a developer who wants to be a core part of a growing team. Coming on board at this exciting stage means that your work will have a real impact on the development of our goals, and will mean you have the ability to grow and steer the company.
Ideally, you’ll be an developer who already has some experience behind them, but is ready to step into a more technically challenging and demanding role. You’ll be someone who doesn’t just work on a product, but owns it, and is confident of the decisions they make. You’ll be happy working in a team of differing experiences and skillsets, and rising to the challenges that face a startup with the passion to massively disrupt an existing industry.
• 3+ years of commercial experience in a web development position
• A confident understanding of PHP and modern frameworks
• Experience with working in multi-user teams, using git and agile workflows
What you can expect:
• A competitive salary based on your experience (£28k-£35k+), with frequent pay reviews
• An EMI programme (option for shares on buyout)
• A generous approach to holidays
• A brand new Macbook/PC as desired
• Flexible working time
• A generous training budget of £1,000 per year to work on your professional development