Cievert joined The Guardian’s debate yesterday evening about the role of tech in healthcare.
The panel was composed of:
- Denis Campbell, Health Policy Editor for the Guardian and the Observer
- Harpreet Sood, Associate Chief Clinical Information Officer for NHS England and a practising NHS doctor
- Mahiben Maruthappu, London-based doctor and Co-founder of Cera
- Nadia Masood, junior doctor and Justice for Health campaigner
- Neomi Bennet, registered nurse and Chief Executive at Neo-Innovations UK
This was followed by a talk by Phil Jones, Managing Director at Brother UK.
The debate, ‘Digital disruption: the role of tech entrepreneurs in improving healthcare’, took place at the Guardian offices in King’s Cross, London.